Blue Sky Pest Control is seeking for career-minded, results-oriented Commercial Outside Sales Representative, to join our dynamic sales force. We have a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships and committed to taking care of our clients and each other. This position has a base salary of $45,000 plus unlimited commission and bonus potential. On target earning during the first year $60,000-$80,000+ and can exceed $100K in the second year with continuous growth. The offices are located in Phoenix and in Gilbert. (Training based in Gilbert)
Salary Range: $60,000-$80,000+
Other benefits include:
- Career advancement opportunities
- On target earning during the first year $60,000-$80,000+ and can exceed $100K in the second year with continuous growth.
- Excellent technical training (no previous experience in the pest management industry is required)
- 401K with 4% company match
- A company vehicle
- Medical, dental and vision benefit package
- Paid time off and holiday pay
What You Will be Doing
Our Commercial Outside Sales Representatives focus on new, business-to-business account development. Responsibilities include prospecting, effectively managing a sales funnel, cold calling, setting appointments with prospective clients, interviewing to assess client needs, presenting proposals and delivering on a sales quota. Ultimately close deals to hit monthly sales goals. (Account Examples: food processing, warehousing/distribution, health care, hospitality, property management, high rises, and much more.)
What is Unique about This Opportunity
- You will work in a defined and protected sales territory that will provide significant income potential for years and years to come. We do not over-saturate the market with sales representatives which will provide the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop and produce in your assigned territory.
- You will receive extensive training so you can effectively implement our proven sales process. We will also provide all the technical training and product training necessary to properly assess and address client needs.
- You will be working at a fast-growing pest management company with over 100 team members. Blue Sky Pest Control has also never had a layoff in its 20-year history.
- Blue Sky has been ranked the #1 pest control company by Ranking Arizona in 2020, 2021 and 2022. Your opinion matters. Much of our success can be contributed to ideas from our technicians.
What Success Looks Like
- A new team member will be actively engaged in learning as they receive training and support over the first 60-90 days. They will begin to work their assigned territory to begin building and maintaining their sales funnel. Sales will increase over the first 6 months after training until they hit their monthly sales quota. Their pipeline will be strong enough to continually support the sales quota, as they increase their earnings.
What a Qualifications a Potential Candidate Needs to Have
- Minimum 1-5 years of outside sales experience with new business to business experience preferred.
- Proven sales track record
- Strong work ethic
- Valid driver’s license
Blue Sky Pest Control is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We offer a drug-free environment.